Images That Matter
Because who are we without our memories?
Daniel K Cheung Is An Expert In Lifestyle Photography
By definition, lifestyle photography is a flexible and non-disruptive approach to photographing subjects. It allows my clients with an authentic documentation of their lives and/or events and my clients LOVE the memories that I gift to them.
To give you a bit of background, I began my photography career as a wedding photojournalist (and quite by accident!). I happened to have the right equipment and met a wedding photographer one evening. He invited me along to his next wedding assignment and from that moment, I was hooked!
Lifestyle photography is my preferred approach to photographing people and events. I believe it provides the most authentic way to retell a story and using my experience to find the right angle and time each shot, my clients receive carefully thought-out images to go with their memories. If you don’t enjoy looking at a camera and making a forced smile, I’m your kind of photographer!
Types Of Lifestyle Photography
Daniel K Cheung offers its valued customers the following types of lifestyle photography in the Sydney region:
- Wedding photography (in particular, couples with ethnic backgrounds), complete with high resolution digital images and a full set of photographic prints.
- On-location, outdoor EPIC prewedding adventures all across Australia.
- Family lifestyle photography in the gorgeous late afternoon sunlight, complete with high resolution digital images, the option to own your very own fine art album, and photographic prints.
- All-inclusive photo + video options for Bar mitzvahs.
- Birthday and other milestone events.