About Daniel K Cheung
Daniel K Cheung is a digital marketer, specialising in organic growth, in particular, using semantic SEO to boost technical and on-page optimisation efforts.
His pronouns are he/him.
Daniel leads SEO at Adobe in the APAC and Japan regions for the business.adobe.com subdomain, working with multi-disciplinary stakeholders to leverage organic search to meet business goals.
Prior to this, Daniel developed and executed the SEO strategy for Optus Smart Spaces.
Outside of work Daniel K Cheung produces a podcast called Dreading Sundays where he interview freelancers, agency-side, and in-house digital marketers. More recently, Daniel shares how to put semantic SEO into action on Scheming Schemas – a YouTube channel dedicated to structured data.
He is available for hire.
Contact Daniel K Cheung for SEO-related consulting, hiring, and team training.
Daniel in the media
- ‘Episode 4: With Daniel K Cheung on being new’ – Engage: On Enterprise SEO by FLOQ
- ‘Building a SEO personal brand’ – SEO Video Show
- ‘What has empathy got to do with technical SEO?’ – Search With Candour Podcast
- ‘How I deal with imposter syndrome’ – WorkinSEO Podcast
- ‘How to run a SEO podcast’ – Page 2 Podcast