About Daniel Cheung, the founder
Born in Hong Kong, Daniel Cheung is a digital marketing living and working in Sydney, Australia.
Daniel specialises in search engine optimisation, in particular, schema markup and resolving technical SEO issues.
Learn more about Daniel on his personal website.
Daniel in the media
- ‘E18: Opinions About Scaling Schema’ – The Gray Dot Company
- ‘599 | Relevant and Significant Schema w/ Daniel K. Cheung’ – Edge of the Web SEO Podcast
- ‘#46: Semantic SEO & Schema W/ Daniel K Cheung, SEO Manager at Adobe’ – Olga Zarr SEO
- ‘Episode 4: With Daniel K Cheung on being new’ – Engage: On Enterprise SEO by FLOQ
- ‘Building a SEO personal brand’ – SEO Video Show
- ‘What has empathy got to do with technical SEO?’ – Search With Candour Podcast
- ‘How I deal with imposter syndrome’ – WorkinSEO Podcast