In this episode, Gisele Navarro, CEO of NeoMam Studios, answers the following questions:
- What did you do before joining NeoMam and how did you become CEO?
- What makes you an effective mentor or champion of your team?
- What is your advice on how to prepare for a one-on-one meeting?
- What does being burnt out feel like?
- How did you manage the stress of being a freelancer?
- Do you remember the day you understood your value and what was the turning point for this realisation?
Connect with Gisele on LinkedIn or Twitter and if you haven’t already done so, check out the extension portfolio of content that NeoMam Studios has published for their clients.
You may also like:
Don’t miss out when new episodes are released.
Subscribe to Dreading Sundays via: