Jolle Lahr-Eigen is an SEO Consultant based in Hamburg, Germany.
In this episode of Dreading Sundays, Jolle answers the following questions:
- How did you land in SEO?
- Why did you say you started freelancing too early?
- What would you tell your former self about how much you charged in the beginning of your SEO career?
- What is German SEO like?
- Is there a difference between US and German SEOs?
- Have you had to fight for opportunities that a male would typically get?
- How have you dealt with discrimination?
- Why did you have to negotiate really hard to get a pay rise?
- What should certain job titles in SEO be get paid?
This is Jolle’s website and you can connect with her on Twitter and LinkedIn.
You may also like:
Don’t miss out when new episodes are released.
Subscribe to Dreading Sundays via: